Hydrogen peroxide can be used for a variety of different things and can be very beneficial. At The One Minute Miracle, Inc. we offer 35% food-grade hydrogen peroxide that contains no petroleum, no benzene, no additives, and no heavy metals. While hydrogen peroxide can be beneficial for a number of different uses, we wanted to talk about what it does to the body. While using hydrogen peroxide externally comes with a variety of benefits, 35% hydrogen peroxide shouldn’t be ingested, especially without diluting it. Read on to learn more about what hydrogen peroxide does to the body and shop now!

Treat Minor Cuts and Wounds

Using hydrogen peroxide for external uses can be very beneficial for treating a number of things. Hydrogen peroxide can be used to treat minor cuts and scrapes, and can also be used for mouth canker sores (just don’t swallow it!). Hydrogen peroxide creates an antiseptic chemical reaction when placed on a cut. When you expose minor wounds to hydrogen peroxide, it can help prevent infections as well. This is a great way to clean out a wound before bandaging it up. With our 35% hydrogen peroxide, you can dilute it to make it a little more gentle on wounds.

Lead to Stomach Problems

While hydrogen peroxide can be extremely beneficial when used externally, ingesting it could be dangerous. When you put hydrogen peroxide on a wound, it foams, which is the release of oxygen. This same reaction can occur when you ingest it, which could lead to stomach problems. Swallowing a tablespoon of 35% hydrogen peroxide can produce 1.5 quarts of gas in the stomach. That is a lot of internal pressure that your stomach cannot withstand. Ingesting hydrogen peroxide could lead to bloating, mild stomach pain, vomiting, ulcers, and a perforated or ruptured stomach lining.

Can Cause Internal Burns

Ingesting hydrogen peroxide could also lead to internal burns. If you were to drink hydrogen peroxide, it could lead to burns in the mouth, throat, and stomach. Even gargling with hydrogen peroxide regularly can lead to burns. When you use it for canker sores, use a small amount, dilute it, and don’t swallow it. 35% hydrogen peroxide is strong and a great option for many uses, but if ingested, it could cause internal burns.

May Cause Additional Issues

In more severe cases, ingesting high-grade hydrogen peroxide can lead to more serious problems. The oxygen pressure that is created from the chemical reaction could lead to ruptured blood vessels. If the extra gas penetrated the blood vessels, entering the circulatory system, it could even lead to strokes or heart attacks. While ingesting any grade hydrogen peroxide can be dangerous, be sure to never fully ingest 35% food-grade hydrogen peroxide, especially if not diluted.

At The One Minute Miracle, Inc. we know that there are many benefits to hydrogen peroxide. Our 35% food-grade hydrogen peroxide can be used to clean fruits and veggies, disinfect your home, clean wounds, remove earwax, and more! However, it can be dangerous if not used as directed and if ingested. Order your 35% food-grade hydrogen peroxide and enjoy the many benefits it can provide! Just be sure not to ingest it.

Leave a comment

← Previous Post Next Post →